Intersectional Talks: Gender and Environmental Inequalities
Time & Location
About the Event
We are ready for our next dinner and we hope you are too! We are very proud to introduce to you our honorary guest for our upcoming dinner; Celia is a feminist and social justice activist, a founding member of the Amsterdam Collective for Democracy in Brazil, and works at the International Secretariat of Friends of the Earth International. She has worked for over 15 years with feminist, rural and urban social movements in Brazil and internationally.
• What can you expect from the dinner? We will have an informal get together. We will talk about feminism, environmental inequality, climate justice and the effects of colonialism and climate change on indigenous communities. But we will probably also have informal discussions and share personal experiences.
• Do you have to be familiar with all these topics? No, you don’t! The most important thing to keep in mind is that our dinners are a safe space and that we are respectful towards each other.
• What does Wonda Women do with the money? Your ticket covers the costs of food and drinks. The location is provided by Vereniging AANEEN and we are thankful they share their space with us!
• How accessible is the event? The event is wheelchair accessible and everything is on the ground floor. We find accessibility very important, so if you need anything or have any questions about the accessibility of the event, please contact us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Don’t hesitate to buy your tickets, because we have limited seats available!
* Please note that the dinner is in English and is for womxn* only
- Sold OutIntersectional Talks€11€110€0